Gratitude scored times one million to infinity. Gratitude-true gratefulness-can never be exhausted.
I am starting a gratitude list to help me remember this prayer: “Dear God, may we always be grateful.” I believe that gratitude is the key to serenity.
Truly gratitude is a transformer in our lives. The more I cultivate it, the more joy and serenity I find in my life. Please feel free to add to this list in the comment section…or start your own gratitude list.
1. fresh breezes smelling of loamy ground after a gentle rain
2. little girl giggles that remind me to smile
3. sweet smell of puppies
4. ants marching in a row carrying leaves above their heads
5. raindrops that wash away tears
6. lilacs in the wind
7. friends who make me laugh
8. sweet potato pie with a hint of lemon
9. old men with hairy ears
10. red berries hidden beneath shiny green leaves
11. sweet memories of days gone…
View original post 4,626 more words