“Worrying is like a ricking chair; it gives you something to do, but it doesn’t get you anywhere.” ~Anonymous
Worry wrecks optimism. Worry is your mental dark spot where negatives are developed. Optimism and worry cannot co-exist. You must decide which emotional end of the spectrum boosts your success. Will you subtract from (worry) or add to (optimism) your life and your success?
Worry or optimism: it takes the same amount of energy. Actually, worry expends more since it eventually devalues hope, creates doubt and robs your health. Worry is a withdrawal from your emotional bank account that penalizes your body and mind similar to IRA early withdrawal penalties.
Worry tends to keep you preoccupies with the mundane things of life. Worry less, focus on your goals and success. Claim your power.
“Worry is interest paid on trouble before it becomes due.” ~William Ralph Inge
Deposit optimism in your life account, it adds interest to your life. Live passionately.
Be happy, don’t worry!
Opportunity Step: Whistle a lot today.
(This is the final installment of obstacles found in the book Climb Every Obstacle: Eliminate Your Limits! The blog will continue, look for inspiring stories and quotes that move your from strife to life. BUY Climb Every Obstacle (free shipping) and be your own CEO)!
- Energy & Emotions – Part III: Choosing Your Emotions (justbreatheslowdeepbreaths.com)
- Obstacle 100: Trauma (climbeveryobstacle.wordpress.com)
- Not Worry! (howdoesitfeeltobe.wordpress.com)
- 18 Signs You’re Doing Better Than You Think (thoughtcatalog.com)
- chronic worriers – learn to go with the flow (quotememartial.wordpress.com)