“Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things.” ~Frank A. Clark
Success supersedes distress. Success is stronger than failure. Regardless of how intense or devastating the loss, the spirit of victory triumphs in the mind of a winner. Just look at Olympic athlete Gabby Douglas or Michael Phelps, they fought failure and earned medals of success.
Success is inevitable when you develop and sustain successful habits. Success is a habit, fraught with obstacles, that must be strengthened continually. Even when you have achieved one plateau, do not rest on its laurels. Instead, find your stretch point and reach even higher…go beyond the distance.
Seek other challenges, discover other solutions, set higher goals. Ask: What new can I contribute today? Renew your quest for success.
“Success is never final.” ~Winston Churchill
Charge to new heights-never quit, never give up!
Opportunity Step: Walk a labyrith today.
(This is an excerpt from the book, Climb Every Obstacle: Eliminate Your Limits! Buy your copy today to learn life-changing success. FREE shipping.)
- Its not how well you play the game of life that counts; it’s the courage you use to try again and again (exceptionstotherules.wordpress.com)
- Embracing Success Before Achieving Success (lilianllanos.com)
- 10 Inspirational Success Resources Worth Checking Out (lifehack.org)
- Success (dickiehaha.wordpress.com)
- What Else Is Possible? (anitaanswersadvice.wordpress.com)
- Obstacle 93: Setbacks (climbeveryobstacle.wordpress.com)
- Improve your business success by thinking like an athlete (successnetwork.wordpress.com)